Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
A Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Chief of Party Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Director of Finance and Operations Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Office Manager (Bilingual Secretary) Job At ECOWAS
Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Responsibilities
- Under the Chief of Party (COP), this position will be responsible for overseeing management and technical operations.
- The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the COP;
- The DCOP will ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigour; work with the leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related field, and at least 8 years experience working as a senior-level manager in a public health program in a developing country.
- Progressive experience with HIV prevention, treatment, and/or care and support programming, including in design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- At a minimum, the candidate must have extensive experience managing similar projects and should have in-depth technical knowledge and experience in all components of the HIV/AIDS program including Prevention, Treatment, Care & Support, PMTCT HIV/TB, OVCs as well as cross-cutting areas like HSS etc.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, etc.
How To Apply For Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 15th September.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.