Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
Deputy Director Of Administration Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
The vacant position of Deputy Director Of Administration is currently available by Kaduna State Government (KDSG). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Confidential Secretary (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government
- Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job By Kaduna State Government
- Security Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
We are seeking an experienced Deputy Director of Administration with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to our overall objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess good people management skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, high work ethics, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Nigerian labour regulations and HR practices.
The position holder reports to the Director, Administration and Finance.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field.
At least eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience.
Computer literacy is compulsory
Additional qualifications (preferably a Master’s degree) would be an added advantage.
How to Apply For Deputy Director Of Administration Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Kaduna State Government recruitment portal.
- Register on the portal and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 14th July.
To apply for this job please visit kdsg-jobs.com.