Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
Deputy Director, Physical Planning Job Vacancy At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
A Deputy Director, Physical Planning job vacancy is currently available at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Senior Assistant – Medical Laboratory Technologist Job At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
- Engineer II Job At Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
- Computer System Analyst / Programmer / Technologist / Engineer II Job At the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a multi-campus university with its main campus at Rumuolumeni Town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The other campuses are located at Ndele in Emohua Local Government Area and St. John’s Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State. The institution which is the second University of Education in Nigeria started as a College of Education in June 1971 and was affiliated with the University of Ibadan.
- To be appointed Deputy Director of Physical Planning, the Candidate must possess a good honours degree in Architecture from a recognized University and be registered with the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON), with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience.
- The Candidate must be computer literate.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years of continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Deputy Director, Physical Planning Job
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Teaching Positions” button at the top of the page, click on the Faculty, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: email@example.com
- Enter a Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed no later than the closing date above.
- Or hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced recruitment portal.
- The application deadline is 20th July 2022.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.iaue.edu.ng.