Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
The vacant position of Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary is currently available by Kaduna State Government (KDSG). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Confidential Secretary (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government
- Deputy Director Of Administration Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Security Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary. The Deputy Director Scholarships and bursary will ensure the development and successful implementation of all scholarships and bursary programs run by the Board. He/she will do so by working with institutions and other organisations both locally and globally to optimize the enrollment of qualified students into the various schemes.
The ideal candidate will seek to ensure an effective selection process for scholarship recipients by developing scholarship application requirements, providing information to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social and actuarial sciences or related fields. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing complex scholarship/grants programs aimed at increasing post-secondary educational access.
- Good understanding of the higher education landscape and prior experience working with higher education institutions.
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, and ethical management skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
How to Apply For Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Kaduna State Government recruitment portal.
- Register on the portal and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 14th July.
To apply for this job please visit kdsg-jobs.com.