Deputy Registrar Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
A Deputy Registrar job vacancy is currently available at Maranatha University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Deputy Librarian Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Head of ICT Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Associate Professor Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Senior Lecturer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world-class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some academic positions in the university.
- Under the general control of the Registrar who also assists in the day to day
administrative affairs of the university.
- A good Honours Degree plus at least 12 years of relevant experience are minimum requirements for this post. In addition, the appointee is expected to be computer literate and to have spent no less than 3 years as a Principal Assistant Registrar.
- The DR is also expected to possess at least a Master’s Degree and be a member of a recognized professional body.
How To Apply For Deputy Registrar Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.
The application deadline is 14th June 2022.