Deputy Sector Manager Job Vacancy At Opay Nigeria
The Deputy Sector Manager job vacancy is currently available at Opay Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Opay is more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
- Business Developer / Marketer Job Vacancy At Opay Nigeria
- Sector Sales Assistant Job Vacancy At Opay Nigeria
- Internal Audit Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
Deputy Sector Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistants are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior
- M.Sc, B.Sc or HND in any Business related field with at least second class Upper division or its equivalent
- 3 Year proven work experience as a Business Developer Manager or Sales Manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCGs, Betting or Health Sector
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
#300,000 / Month + KPI Bonus
How To Apply For Deputy Sector Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position and their Location as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 23rd August.