Karbak Ventures Limited
Descom and Commercial Engineer Intern Job Vacancy At Karbak Ventures Limited
A Descom and Commercial Engineer Intern job vacancy are currently available at Karbak Ventures Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998.
In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world. Karbak has clients all over Nigeria and is looking forward to expanding our services to West Africa and beyond.
Our clients come from various sectors of the economy ranging from oil and gas to the food and beverage industries. Some of our clients include many multinational companies such as Cadbury, Coca Cola, Guinness, Nigerian Breweries Plc, to mention but a few.
We pride ourselves on providing not only competitive pricing but service that goes above and beyond what our competitors offer. Our staff comprises highly qualified and experienced engineers, technicians and operations personnel who are attentive to your needs and can deliver on your projects on time and to cost. Our service record speaks for itself.
- Electrical Project Engineer Intern Job At Karbak Ventures Limited]
- Graduate Mechanical Project Engineer Intern Job At Karbak Ventures Limited
- M&E Consultant – RCCE Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Descom and Commercial Engineer Intern Responsibilities
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create conceptual designs and simulations.
- Mechanical, Structural designs and evaluations.
- Modifying designs.
- Design analysis with consideration to cost-effectiveness.
- Assessing the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design.
- Research and development of new products and services.
- Generation of BOQ and BEME.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification in Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- 1 – 2 Years Experience
- Maximum Age of 26 Years
- High Analytical, creative and cognitive ability.
- A good handle of CAD & CAE software (AutoCAD, PDMS, COMSOL, ANSYS, Aspen HYSYS)
- A good handle of Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Karbak Ventures Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st March 2022.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.