Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler who will be assisting in Explosives and accessories handling from the magazines to the Mines blasting area and carrying out any other assigned manual jobs as well as explosive and accessories handling from the magazines to the blasting face
- Principal Record Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Assistant Manager Payroll Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Driller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group Recruitment Portal
Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler Key Responsibilities
- Unplugging of drilled holes in preparation for hole charging.
- Handling of stemming rods
- Handling of explosive cartons from the magazine to the conveying trucks and from the conveying trucks to the mines blasting face.
- Distribution of explosives to the respective drilled holes in preparation for charging under supervision of explosive responsible person (Mining Engineer in charge).
- Stemming of all charged holes.
- Handling of warning flags in an assigned location within the blasting operation area.
- Disposition and burning of empty cartons of explosives at designated places under the supervision of explosives responsible person.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the explosive responsible person (Mining Engineer in charge)
Education and Work Experience
- WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEP/NECO & Blasting Certificate
- 16 Year Working Experience
- OND & Blasting Certificate
- 5 Years Working Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good Team Player and ability to learn
- Must be dedicated and accountable
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.