Design Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
A Design Lead job vacancy is currently available at Reliance Health. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We’re a health insurance company that acts as a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
- Associate Product Manager Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Operations Lead Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- Human Resources Officer Job At Radisson Hotel Group
- We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious self-starter to join our product team as a Design Lead.
- If you love solving problems around customer journey and technology is your forte, you might just be the one we are looking for to help us manage and deliver winning products.
Design Lead Responsibilities:
- Work with Product and Engineering to improve product design and delivery processes.
- Define and improve user experience and user research processes
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Manage and mentor a team of product designers and UX researchers.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Organise and coordinate user research and testing
- Work with Product managers to identify opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- 4 – 7 experience designing products in fast-paced product-led organizations.
- Overall Product Designer with deep expertise in testing, validating and refining product requirements with stakeholders and collaborators based on extensive user research and usability tests.
- Ability to create and implement strategic design thinking principles that can be applied towards product development across multiple business verticals
- Experience in building, leading and mentoring a team of creative design geniuses
- Strong experience in designing user experiences and interactions that delight customers across multiple environments.
- Excellent information presentation and storytelling skills.
- Great knowledge of design tools and practices that help drive efficiency and collaboration.
- Attention to detail, driven by a love for simple, clean and usable design.
How To Apply For Design Lead Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Reliance Health recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com.