Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
The vacant position of Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) is currently available by Kaduna State Government (KDSG). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Deputy Director Of Administration Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job By Kaduna State Government
- Security Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Grants.
The purpose of this position is to support the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation in increasing the number of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through a partnership with corporations and funders.
The ideal candidate will work with the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation to coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists amongst others
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working in partnership management.
- Four (4) years of experience working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ design.
How to Apply For Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Kaduna State Government recruitment portal.
- Register on the portal and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 14th July.
To apply for this job please visit kdsg-jobs.com.