American Company - Black Pen
DevOps Team Lead (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) Job Vacancy At American Company – Black Pen
A DevOps Team Lead (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) job vacancy is currently available at American Company – Black Pen. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services.
With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.
- Senior Electrical Engineer – H / F Job At American Company – Black Pen
- Head of Software Engineering (FinTech) Job At American Company – Black Pen
- Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Reliance Health
- As the DevOps Team Lead, you will be part of the platform engineering team and will partner with engineers to ensure scalability and reliability is designed and implemented from the start in our products.
- On a day to day, you will ensure that we can continuously deploy highly available and scalable services that can be used by millions of customers each day.
DevOps Team Lead (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) Responsibilities
- Establish trust with senior leaders and businesses by aligning your priorities with theirs, providing timely, accurate, and succinct status updates, and helping others when needed.
- Ensure application uptime and performance by implementing and using extensive metrics to identify issues before they impact our customers.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects of the system to ensure SLAs are met as well as provide proactive notifications of possible issues for all systems.
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Identify underlying root causes and provide recommendations or solutions for long term permanent fixes to critical production issues.
- Evaluate problems or opportunities, architect the right solutions, lead production implementations, and handle our critical services.
- 2+ years of experience leading software developers or site reliability engineers building customer-facing software applications or site reliability tools.
- Experience with distributed, scalable microservice-based architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS architecture and services (Serverless, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, MQTT, S3, Route 53, Github Actions, Cloudwatch).
- In-depth understanding and working experience with CI/CD principles & practices.
- Solid grasp of performance monitoring methodologies and tools for AWS services.
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems.
- Experience leading solutions and design discussions, communicating roadmaps and mentoring others.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum / Kanban development methodologies.
- Experience with large scale production environments and infrastructure.
Salary + Benefits.
How To Apply For DevOps Team Lead (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the American Company – Black Pen recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.