Wema Bank Plc
Digital Collection Officer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
A Digital Collection Officer job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Product Owner Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Channel Manager Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Business Development Manager (BDM) Job At Wema Bank
- Management of partnerships and collections documentation (MOU, SLA) (existing and new)
- Provide business & operations support
- Monitor transactions, settlement, and report generation to key stakeholders weekly and monthly.
Digital Collection Officer Responsibilities
- Provide business support for religious institutions such as churches/NGOs.
- Provide business support for an educational institutions such as universities.
- Drive collections platform (i.e., ebillspay, pay direct, etranzact, wemacollect)
- Provide business support for a medical institutions such as hospitals.
- Ensure projects documentation are well articulated and executed
- Work closely with product managers on income capturing /transaction monitoring
- Ensure availability of e-Collection platform to users 24/7.
- Generation of Monthly Performance Report of all products for the unit
Below are qualifications and skills required to work as a Product Owner
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Business / Account related course
- Below are the qualifications and skills required to work as a Business Analyst
How To Apply For Digital Collection Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the WEMA Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 31st January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.