World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV)
Digital Head / Social Media Officer Job Vacancy At WETV
Digital Head / Social Media Officer job vacancy is currently available at World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
WETV is a film and video production company established in January 2013 by GLOBE BROADCASTING &COMMUNICATION.
WE TV, Powers two TV brands which are Wazobia TV and Wazobia Max TV and also provides a wide range of film and video production services from Creative Content development to post-production, live events production, dubbing and production of movies and series.
- Producer Job At World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV)
- Marketing Executive Job Vacancy At WETV
- State Program Coordinator – Program Management, Adolescents / Youth Development and Gender (SPC) Job At ARFH
Digital Head / Social Media Officer Responsibilities
- The main responsibilities for this Head of Digital position are to:
- Lead the development of a digital strategy
- Manage the organisation thought the structural and technological transformation
- Working with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital first approach to deliver business objective
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
- Lead and manage a programme of digital projects and products
- Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies
- The Successful Applicant
- The successful Head of Digital will have the following experience ideally in the property and housing sector:
- Experience of leading digital teams with a diverse range of skills and levels.
- Experience of team building and taking teams with you to deliver and excel.
- Must be experienced in managing large and multiple projects across a range of digital channels.
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objective
- Experience of leading digital transformation and staff growth
- Knowledge Of social media management tools (Hoot suite or any other)
- Knowledge of Video content
- Ability to identify unique video extracts of the TV products
- Knowledge of Graphic design tools and solutions.
- Able to demonstrate your success at managing a Facebook page, a Twitter feed and an Instagram feed for a charity or other professional organisation.
- Able to demonstrate your success at creating and delivering social media strategies for specific projects which increased audience engagement or conversion.
- Must be able to show your experience at producing regular reports using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Comfortable at ensuring that social media content remains within brand guidelines.
- Data-driven and have an evidence-led approach to social media strategy.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends/developments in social media communications.
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and respond flexibly.
- Able to deal with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify key influential external figures and agencies to further our social media reach and impact.
- Ability to find creative solutions to communications challenges.
How To Apply For Digital Head / Social Media Officer Job At WETV
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit application and await notification for further process if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.wetv.ng.