Digital Marketers Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
Digital Marketers job vacancy is currently available at Gemstone Microfinance. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Freelance Marketer Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Field Savings Agents Job Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance
- Nutrition Specialist (National Food Consumption and Micronutrient Survey) Job Vacancy At UNICEF
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N4 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its Thirty-nine (39) branches in twenty-eight (28) states and the Federal Capital Territory.
Society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
Digital Marketers Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Marketing or a related field with 2-5 years experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st December.
- For enquiries after submission, call: 09123145793 or 08139935050
- A call to indicate interest in the job after submitting your application is considered to be a relevant part of the recruitment process.