Digital Marketing Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Research & Development Technical Support Officer Job At Concept Group
- Research and Development Engineer Job At Concept Group
- Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee the execution of all aspects of our digital marketing department including our SEO/SEM,
- marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure, report and evaluate all relevant metrics (performance, website traffic, service quotas, target audience psychographics, behavioural patterns as well as customer engagement and retention) of all digital
- marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify the latest trends, insights and technologies affecting our industry to optimize spend and performance
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm and implement new and creative growth strategies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist with overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, best practices, website analytics tools, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online/digital marketing.
How To Apply For Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.