PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Digital Risk Experienced Senior Associate Job Vacancy By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
A Digital Risk Experienced Senior Associate job vacancy is currently available by PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Digital Risk Manager Job Vacancy By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Senior Associate – Operations (Advisory) Job By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Vice-Chancellor Job By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- As a Senior Associate in Digital Risk and Cyber Security, you will lead controls assurance engagements for our clients and support the clients in their desire to improve their processes and control environment.
- You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their complex risk and controls needs.
- You’ll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that’s more than just numbers to deliver trust and sustained outcomes.
- Conduct reviews on IT general controls and application controls
- Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. Finacle, Flexcube, Navision, Oracle ERP, SAP etc.)
- Assist organizations to improve internal controls
- Perform data analysis using relevant tools such as ACL, SQL, Alteryx and Power BI
- Report to a Manager or Senior manager on most projects. You will also often have to work in teams.
Digital Risk Experienced Senior Associate Responsibilities
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
- Lead and work within Digital Risk and Cyber Security teams to assist the Engagement Leaders in carrying out quality audits and other assurance services to clients across various industries.
- Participate in all aspects of IT audit and non-audit assurance engagements including planning, coaching, execution and tracking engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met
- Ensure engagements are executed following the firm’s methodologies and guidance and professional standards
- Provide guidance, coaching and timely quality constructive feedback to team members
- Assist with the preparation of management control recommendations reports after assessing client’s internal controls and highlighting areas of improvement
- Promote positive and creative working environments
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders and their expectations effectively
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery
- Support the sales process through involvement in business development activities and building client relationships.
- Contributing to the development of your own and your team’s technical acumen
- Bachelor’s and/or postgraduate degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or other business fields of study. Minimum of second class upper
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience
- Experience in the use of ACL / SQL / Alteryx / Power BI;
- Specialist system experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python).
- Experience in the review of Finacle, Flexcube, Navision, SAP and/or Oracle ERP is an advantage
- Experience in the review of IT infrastructure (operating systems, databases and network systems) is an advantage
- Possession of, or willingness to pursue, related professional certifications such as CISA and ACCA (part qualification).
- Experience in IT Audit, Software testing, Application testing
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills and presentation skills
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills
- Client service delivery
- Coaching, supervision and leadership skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Drive to build capacity within a team and grow your technical information security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
- Intellectual curiosity
- Basic understanding of new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, etc.
How To Apply For Digital Risk Experienced Senior Associate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.