Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Director Finance & Accounts Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Director Finance & Accounts job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS004
Grade Level: SGL .03
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Manager Finance & Accounts Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- Finance & Accounts Officer I Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Finance & Accounts Officer II Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Director Finance & Accounts Responsibilities
- Oversees all organizational financial activities to ensure it stays in strong financial standing. Leads all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management. Prepare, build and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and forecasts. Oversees and
reviews all accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes, and compliance.
- Collaborates with the executives and directors to create budgets and track key performance indicators.
- Candidates must possess a good Degree or its equivalent in Accounting; Membership of relevant Professional Bodies in Finance & Accounts (i.e., ICAN, ANAN, etc.).
- Candidates must have at least ten (10+) years of cognate working experience at the Managerial level and must be as a Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts),
- Candidates must exhibit strong financial and accounting knowledge; Knowledge of Accounting Software is essential.
- Candidates must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
How To Apply For Director Finance & Accounts Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.