Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are currently recruiting for a Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Compliance Director Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Chief of Party Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Director of Finance and Operations Job Vacancy At CCCRN
Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Responsibilities
- The Director Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will report to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- He/She will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
- The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the DCOP/Technical Director;
- S/he will ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigour; work with the leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Progressive experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and research of health development programs of similar scope, size and complexity, including a firm command of monitoring and evaluation for improvements in quality integrated service and support programs in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with USG funded program reporting requirements.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, etc.
How To Apply For Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 15th September.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.