Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
Director of Finance and Operations Job Vacancy At Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
The Director of Finance and Operations job vacancy is currently available at the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Finance and Operations who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Chief of Party Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Job Vacancy At CCCRN
- Office Manager (Bilingual Secretary) Job At ECOWAS
Director of Finance and Operations Responsibilities
- The Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management including financial systems.
- S/he will be responsible for the implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, financial reporting and accounting; and sub-award management.
- S/he will be responsible for developing a donor’s compliant financial management reporting system and ensures effective internal control measures for the award.
- He/She will be responsible for preparing and submitting monthly invoices and other financial reports as required.
- S/he will oversee donor-required audits; producing financial and budget reports.
- S/he will develop Procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitoring project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records on project activities.
- He/She will be monitoring transactions to ensure compliance with donors-regulations.
- Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields relevant to the position requirements, or equivalent; and an ACA/ ACCA/ CPA, or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Progressive experience in the administrative and financial management of large complex projects.
- Eight (8) years experience in the field of international development.
- Three (3) years of experience in managing finance and operations for USG-funded programs and a track record in developing and managing large budgets.
- The candidate should have familiarity with compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Knowledge of Sun Systems financial accounting package or similar financial management and reporting software.
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Demonstrable supervisory skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, etc.
How To Apply For Director of Finance and Operations Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 15th September.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.