Director of Performance Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
A Director of Performance Marketing job vacancy is currently available at Chipper Cash. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job At Chipper Cash
- Head of Social Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
- Ambulance Driver Job At Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
- We are looking for a highly accomplished Marketing leader to build and grow a high-scale global performance marketing program, who will be responsible got end-to-end management and execution of Chipper’s global performance marketing program.
Director of Performance Marketing Responsibilities
- Take ownership of performance marketing to influence user growth, activation and retention
- Oversee all paid performance marketing spend and channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, TV, audio, affiliate, programmatic, and new channels
- Manage an internal team and work with some of the very best agencies in the world to drive Chipper’s growth strategy
- Have a seat at the table, working alongside leaders in Product, Engineering, Customer Operations, Design and Data to drive optimal data-informed decisions that improve the customer experience and unlock growth opportunities
- Create, manage and optimise multiple campaigns running across different geo-locations while balancing local relevance and global brand guidelines
- Challenge the status quo – we do not operate the standard agency playbook
- Build and manage testing programs for creative, targeting, landing pages, persona segments, optimising for scale and efficiency.
- Incubate and scale new and emerging channels strategies and tactics
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data and creative-driven conclusions.
- Contributing to business-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with relevant stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements.
- +5 years of Performance marketing leadership experience in high scale consumer or fintech companies.
- Highly collaborative and able to influence others based on data-driven reasoning
- Naturally competitive, wanting to drive the highest install base at the lowest CPI to beat Chipper’s core and nascent competitors in each market
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and analytical rigour to effectively build a growth engine that is adaptable to our various markets, products, and business goals.
- A strong bias for taking action and owning results. Engrained test and learn approach with a strong ability to extract learners, and adjust strategies to scale wins.
- Highly empathetic leader, driven and humble, you over-communicate to build trust
- Scalable, you build systems, from naming conventions to attribution that allow your teams to work independently and drive measurable goals.
- Curious and innovative: you are constantly keeping up with the latest trends and looking for ways to improve the user experience.
- Strong experience with product analytics tools such as Branch, Adjust, Amplitude with overall excellent data analysis and reporting skills.
- A passion for performance marketing and Africa.
How To Apply For Director of Performance Marketing Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Chipper Cash recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.