Director of Physical Planning and Works Job Vacancy At Caleb University
A Director of Physical Planning and Works job vacancy is available at Caleb University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Deputy Registrar Job Vacancy At Caleb University
- Professor (Medical Microbiology) Job At Caleb University
- Paddy Procurement Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
CALEB UNIVERSITY The systematic history of CALEB UNIVERSITY dates back to 1986 when Prince Oladega Adebogun planted the initial seed for a nursery and primary school in the heart of Mainland Lagos.
- The Director of Physical Planning and Works is the Chief Physical Planning Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for all aspects of physical planning and infrastructural development of the University as well as advising the University on the formulation, execution and review of policies affecting the Physical Planning and Development Section.
- The candidate for the Director of Physical Planning and Works position must exhibit a high degree of competence, responsiveness and integrity for the running of the Department.
- Prospective candidates must be proficient in ICT, particularly in computer-aided designs and control.
- The candidate must have a good honours Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or any similar profession from a recognized University with at least fifteen (15) years of relevant post-qualification experience at a university or equivalent level.
- Possession of a higher Degree will be an added advantage, while membership in a professional body(ies) relevant to the candidate’s discipline is mandatory.
How To Apply For Director of Physical Planning and Works Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with complete documentation including Passport photographs and photocopies of Certificates. The CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone no and Email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership in Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regarding
- Extra-Curricular Activities
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
The Acting Registrar,
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidates should request three (3) of their Referees to forward references to candidates’ in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the candidate’s name underneath directly to the address above.
- The Documents shall bear the Position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Fully documented Applications should be received no later than the deadline.
- The application deadline is 23rd August 2022.