Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Director of Programs Job Vacancy At Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR)
Director of Programs job opening is currently available at Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Finance and Administrative Manager Job At SCIDaR
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job At SCIDaR
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Job At SCIDaR
Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is a non-profit organization that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms across under-served populations.
SCIDaR is an indigenous Nigerian organization that understands the challenges of living in under-developed settings hence we strive to improve population outcomes through result-oriented program implementation.
We are currently recruiting for Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project, Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE), to implement integrated HIV care and treatment activities in various states.
The Service Delivery Activity will contribute to the attainment of the Government of Nigeria’s (GON) goal of addressing the HIV response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
The proposed duty station(s) are Cluster 1 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe states), 2 (Bauchi Jigawa & Kano states) and 6 (Bayelsa, Edo & Lagos states).
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Management, Social Sciences with a focus on public health, social work, or related field. A first degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 7 years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health and HIV/AIDS with at least 5 years of progressive senior-level experience in technically designing and managing programs related to key populations and HIV/AIDS;
- Experience in managing a USAID PEPFAR funded project, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting;
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, policy formulation and providing organizational leadership in a complex and fast-paced environment is required;
- Thorough understanding of relevant health and government policies and regulations concerning HIV and AIDS;
How To Apply For Director of Programs Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Director of Programs” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 3rd September.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Previous working experience(s) with the U.S. government or PEPFAR programs will be an added advantage. These positions are contingent upon project award to SCIDaR and funding availability.