University of Port Harcourt
Director of Works and Services Job Vacancy At University of Port Harcourt
Director of Works and Services job vacancy is currently available by the University of Port Harcourt Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- External Auditor Job At University of Port Harcourt
- Director, Procurement Job Vacancy At University of Port Harcourt
- Digital Risk Experienced Associate Job Vacancy By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
The University of Port Harcourt was established in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and gained full autonomous status in 1977. The University is a Centre of Academic Excellence with a mandate to provide qualitative and research-oriented education in the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.
- A good Honours Degree in Engineering from a recognized University and must be registered with the Council of Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).
- At least fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience, most of which preferably, should be in engineering services relevant to a University Works Department.
- Good and practical knowledge of computer applications.
- A verifiable track record of competence, responsiveness, demonstrable integrity and transparency, ability to work in a team and be able to function with minimum supervision.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are applicable in Nigerian University System.
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
How To Apply For Director of Works and Services Job
Suitably qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names and addresses of three (3) referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
The University of Port Harcourt,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Application for the position of Director of Works and Services”.
- Candidates should also request the referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for an interview should bring along original copies of their credentials.
- The application deadline is 2nd December.