Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
A Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Factory Finance Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- General Ledger Accountant Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Research Assistant Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories.
Purpose of Job
- Inventory is critical to the operation and financial performance of the organization. Having accurate value and level of inventory and minimizing financial loss to the business is critical to the success of the jobholder.
Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Inventory-related controls – responsible for policies and procedures around the physical flow of goods to ensure the accuracy of all inventory.
- Responsible for all general ledger inventory accounts and inventory detail/ sub-ledgers
- Leverage and be a subject matter expert in the use of the Company’s ERP system for all matters about inventory
- Physical inventories/cycle counts – coordinate all physical inventories/cycle counts and perform book-to-physical research/corrections
- Partner with all areas of the Company to ensure appropriate levels of inventory are maintained
- Review, reconciliation, and correction of production information and related inventory impacts
- Reporting and analysis – provide decision making information with accurate and timely reporting that is insightful and helpful to the management team and relevant stakeholders
- Minimum of First Degree (HND or BSc.) in Accounting
- Professional certification – ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial control function of an FMCG.
- Business Partnering
- Numerate/Analytical Skill
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Good negotiation/influencing skill
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Proficiency in the use of SAP
How To Apply For Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your resume and send your application.
- The application deadline is 17th November.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit grandcereals.com.