International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Document Controller Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Document Controller job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Design Engineer – Electrical Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Process Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Project Document Coordinator Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure client’s documents and drawings are handled, issued and stored in a secured and efficient way and accordance with the requirements of SAIM Module of Gas-GAME.
Document Controller Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, register and verify the quality of data about documents, including data about relations to facility components and other objects. Keep Document Master List up-to-date.
- Support checking of the suitability of electronic documents for storing in PACER.
- Managing, monitoring and controlling all client Documents.
- Ensure that the latest versions of documents are clearly identifiable and that only the latest versions of documents are available to users.
- Maintain and file (where necessary) hard copies of documents and replace outdated hard copy documents with the latest updates.
- Provide input to the planning of document management activities.
- Ensure that the documents are stored and integrated into the Facility Information Model and also ensure easy retrieval of the Document from client EDMS (PACER).
- Provide input to proposals for creation, review and update of procedures for registration and control of documents.
- Produce and distribute hard copies of documents as and when required by third parties.
- Facilitate document exchange with Engineering Service Contractors. Ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of relevant documentation are carefully controlled, Guide users on the correct usage of PACER.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of office supplies for all TEA personnel as well as for the Document Control Office reproduction equipment.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline, preferably Engineering or Science disciplines.
- 6 years post-graduate experience, out of which 3 years should have been spent in a Document Control unit in the Oil & Gas sector.
How To Apply For Document Controller Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply