Driller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Driller is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Driller who will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Surface Miner Operator/Attendant Job In Dangote Group
- Workshop Administrative Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Safety Officer – System Compliance and Reporting Job In Dangote Group
Driller Key Responsibilities
- Must be able to operate DTH Drill in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant procedures.
- To Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of drill rigs
- Accurately mark out drilling pattern on the bench for blast/short holes drilling
- Depth of every blast hole must include sub-drill
- Ensure verticality of drilled holes, inclined or snake holes, then prescribed angle of inclination must be maintained
- Ensured that each drilled hole is safely covered to prevent inflow of run-off water and pebbles
- Use only approved drill bits for the achievement of desired hole diameter
- Inform the Snr. Mining Engineer in charge, drilling and blasting of every completed drilling round/pattern
- Report faults and breakdowns to the Snr. Mining Engineer in charge, drilling and blasting.
- Keep the drill rigs clean at all times by blowing and regular washing
- Ensure safe drilling that is, the safety of self and machine
- Attend the daily Tool Box Talk at the resumption of shift operation.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis.
- Responsible to Snr. Mining Engineer in charge, drilling and blasting
- Other jobs may be assigned
- Ability to operate DTH Drill in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant procedures
Education and Work Experience
- WASC + 16 Years’ Experience
- Trade Test II + 24 Years’ Experience
- Trade I + 16 Years’ Experience
- Ond + 5 Years’ Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good Team Player and ability to learn
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Driller In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.