Drilling and Wells Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
A Drilling and Wells Engineer Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Accountant Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
- Piping Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies Graduate
- Economist Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The share capital of the company after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
- The main role of the job holder is to assist the Drilling and Completion onshore team in some tasks such as data aggregation, QAQC and consolidation, and basic calculations while acquiring basic knowledge in Drilling and Completion
Participate under the supervision of a D&W engineer in the following (not limited to):
- Analyse operation performances/NPT supported by a collection of operation data.
- DIP implementation and REX preparation.
- Capture lessons learnt and track NPT & ILT
- Drilling parameters follow up
- Well construction design
- Well maintenance/intervention program
- Well AFE and cost follow-up
Context and Environment:
- Onshore Port Harcourt – Nigeria
- High standard of HSE, technology and performances.
- Complex operations in a high time-dependent cost environment.
- High stakes in terms of DRILLEX and production objectives.
- Activity exposed to the risk of major incidents with extremely severe potential consequences
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years’ experience in Oil Field Operations
- Organizational skills to manage heavy workloads in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team-working capability.
- Commitment to developing his/her experience and skills in Drilling and Wells operations/design.
- Compliant with HSE standard requirements
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For Drilling and Wells Engineer Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.