Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Driver (3 Positions) Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health
Support the implementation of program activities following the approved work plan across all supported LGAs. Responsible for operating the vehicle to provide transportation services to the LSMoH/GMU, move expendable and non-expendable supplies, equipment, and furnishings, as necessary; ensure that preventive maintenance of the vehicle is performed regularly.
Reporting to: GMU Administrative Officer
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
Support daily functional operation of assigned vehicles.
- Logistics Assistant Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Radiographer (9 Positions) At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide reliable and secure driving services to the Lagos State Ministry of Health as required.
- Ensure cost-savings through, amongst others, proper use, timely and accurate maintenance of daily van/vehicle logs.
- Ensure proper day–to–day maintenance of the assigned vehicle. Inspect vehicle before each assignment to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts, etc are in good working condition.
- Keep vehicle health log updated
- Report any mechanical fault in good time for repairs to be carried out and cross-check to see that the repairs were well carried out.
- At all times, make sure that copies of vehicle insurance including office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are available.
- Learn and comply with all security requirements, when driving and using the vehicle
- Ensure that all immediate measures required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents
- Ensure on-time signal of any sign of a need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the Administrative Officer.
- Support the LSMOH by providing administrative and clerical support as requested, including in preparing, copying, collating, binding, filing, and distributing documents, mail, and notifications as instructed
- Provide logistics and administrative support during activities as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements Driver (3 Positions) Job
- Secondary Education, relevant trade test, and valid driving license.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a driver with a clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of the federal republic of Nigeria driving requirements and standard driving practices
- Must be registered with the Lagos State Drivers Institute.
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out minor vehicle repairs when necessary and ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as may be assigned
- Good communication skills and must be able to communicate in the English Language (Written and Oral)
- Have an appreciable understanding of the Lagos roads and the terrain. And the ability to travel outside Lagos if required.
- Must possess sound judgment with a non-aggressive driving style
How To Apply For Driver (3 Positions) Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.