International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Driver Job Vacancy At International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
A Driver job vacancy is currently available at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Recruitment Type: National (1-year renewable contract)
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Ground School) Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
The successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Drive IITA/Young Africa Works (YAW)Project vehicle in a safe and courteous
manner to convey authorized staff, visiting partners etc. for project activities
- Carry out daily maintenance of project vehicle (cleaning and regular check-up)
- Checks weekly vehicle schedule for the office (missions, transport needs),
prepares necessary plans/arrangements and reports any changes
- Loading and unloading of goods into the vehicle and ensures their security and condition while in the vehicle
- Ensures vehicle documents are up to date and comply with minimum security
operating standards (MSOS)
- Provide timely reports to the state administrative office and project administrator
of the vehicle requiring maintenance service
- Record every trip detail in the vehicle logbook including filling of the monthly balance sheet
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- O’level with valid drivers’ license with a minimum of three (3) years experience performing
related role in an international organization.
- The ability to speak in one or more of northern Nigeria’s major languages is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Have the ability to work with staff of different ethnic groups and nationalities.
- Ability to travel long-distance.
We offer a highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How To Apply For Driver Job At International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching a detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to the IITA website: http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit.
The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.