Eko Maintenance Limited
Driver Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
A Driver job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Legal / HR Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job Vacancy At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Secondary Portfolio Manager Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Cross River) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Abia) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Enugu) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Ebonyi) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Chief Executive Officer Job Vacancy At KPMG
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Main Job Functions
- Transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner
- Carry out vehicle maintenance checks
- Deliver packages to customers in a timely manner
- Pick up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
- Interact with clients in professional conduct
- Ensure that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs when necessary
- Drive a variety of vehicles including manual and automatic
- Qualification: SSCE / GCE / NECO
- A valid driver’s license
- 3-years driving experience
- Extensive knowledge of Lagos
- Physical strength and ability to lift up items
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices
N45,000 – N55,000 / month.
How To Apply For Driver Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 14th October.