Nicole Sinclair Consulting
E-Commerce Business Analyst Job By Nicole Sinclair Consulting
E-Commerce Business Analyst Job recruitment is currently ongoing by Nicole Sinclair Consulting as requested by our client company, interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our Client who is a paralegal / Logistics Company is seeking to hire a strong e-commerce business analyst with little experience in Logistics
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets, We are looking for an E-Commerce Business Analyst who can carry out these functionalities:
- Business Planning
- Build marketing strategies around the business’s unique selling point
- Examine the technical, economic, and financial climate of the business
- Make financial projections
- Determine the strategies for achieving organizational goals.
- Business Development
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Develop approaches to reaching customers and overseeing the online marketing function
- Relationship Management
- Build long term relationships with customers and partner agencies
- Nurture relationships with partners and service providers to ensure long term business relationships
- Research and product improvement
- Monitor customer satisfaction and competitor activity
- Enhance and develop new products and services
- Profile customers using internal company data
- Marketing communications
- Build brand awareness via all media channels likely to reach the target market, all within approved budgets
- Recruitment Analyst/Business Development Job By Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Business/Key Account Manager Job By Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Account/Admin Officer (Isolo) Job By Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- A minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce, e solutions or business enterprise solution company
- Must possess a minimum of the first degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Thorough knowledge of e-commerce activities including promotions, financials and operations
How To Apply For E-Commerce Business Analyst Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Nicole Sinclair Consulting recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.nicolesinclair.com.