E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
An E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Customer Service Associate (Financial Technology Firm) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Property Development Manager Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is the subsidiary of a conglomerate that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Alcoholic drinks, Beverages, Liquors, Wine and Spirit products.
The company is seeking to hire a Digital E-Commerce Marketing Manager. This role will be part of a young and dynamic growing mainstream spirits marketing team responsible for a portfolio of brands.
E-Commerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead overall retailer-led & channel-led e-commerce campaigns including campaign conceptualization, lower-funnel asset creation and influencer marketing.
- Assure that lower-funnel conversion assets are included in all key digital campaigns and aligned to e-commerce digital mandatories to drive acquisitions, conversion, and sales in e-commerce channels.
- In charge of e-commerce performance optimization onsite (use of retailer functionalities, schemes, the performance of onsite placements) and offsite (i.e. Search, audience strategy, buy and ad type) working together with media and e-commerce sales team to ensure e-commerce KPIs.
- Own e-commerce campaign evaluation end to end through analysis of e-commerce.
- Associate with the e-commerce agency team to design performance-based executions.
- Cooperate with the media team to define A/B testing opportunities (audience segments, channel, and content) for input into media and content brief.
- Design capability/training sessions to upskill brand teams on e-commerce performance marketing.
- Own e-commerce Search and Audience strategy, working together with the media team.
- Own an e-commerce campaign and media Budget, the final approval of e-commerce media support.
Entrepreneurial spirit, Customer obsession, Great team ethic, Honesty and Integrity, Organized, Result- Oriented, Communication skill, Multitask
- Expert knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar.
- Experience gained in a media agency, advertiser, or digital platform.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce and social commerce, from a media perspective.
- Proficient experience managing relationships in a medium, matrix organization.
- Organizational change-agent mindset.
- A strong communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports
- Solid listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary e.g to convert a Marketer’s request into a stimulating performance media brief.
Compensation: N5.4 Million gross per annum
How To Apply For E-Commerce Marketing Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.