World Bank Group
E T Consultant (Financial Sector Specialist) Job At World Bank Group
The vacant position of E T Consultant (Financial Sector Specialist) is currently available at World Bank Group, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
- Investment Officer At IFC, World Bank Group
- Lead Agriculture Economist Job At World Bank Group
- Financial Sector Specialist Job At World Bank
E T Consultant (Financial Sector Specialist) Duties And Responsibilities
The ETC will serve as a key team member by contributing directly to the overall quality of the projects (lending & non-lending).
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following main tasks:
- Support to Bank operations. Participate as a team member of bank operations as needed, working to prepare project documentation, support pipeline, and existing operations.
- Providing analytical support. Including contribute to research, financial and data analysis, financial modeling, stakeholder consultation, conduct due diligence on financial and private sector issues, provide input to technical reports, contribute to diagnostics, strategic documents.
- Support on knowledge dissemination through power points, dissemination reports, and other means.
- Regularly monitor and facilitate the meeting of deadlines on key deliverables for closing activities/projects (ICR), delivery of projects in the pipeline as well as regular Implementation Status and Results Reports (ISRs).
- Other tasks as requested by Practice Manager
- Support the Management of FCI Portfolio.
- Support project team to ensure quality, impact, and coordination across projects.
- MA +3 years minimum of relevant professional experience in the areas of finance, business, management, economics, or related discipline.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of financial techniques, instruments, products, institutions, markets, strategies, and policies in a developing country context.
- Demonstrate deep analytical skills in addition to collecting and analyzing large data sets to inform lending operations and high-level policy dialogue.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in supporting the implementation of complex projects and high-quality analytical work.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, motivation, and ability to learn fast and deliver.
- Track record of diligence, thoroughness, initiative, ability to help the team meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills including report-writing and preparing presentations and technical notes.
- Demonstrate strong client orientation and drive for results.
How To Apply For E T Consultant (Financial Sector Specialist) Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the World Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 17th June
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
To apply for this job please visit worldbankgroup.csod.com.