Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical
Economics Planning & Scheduling Personnel Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
An Economics Planning & Scheduling Personnel job vacancy is currently available at Dangote Petroleum Refinery. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Electrical Engineer Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Tech Services Process & Engineering Personnel Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Inspection Personnel Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Health, Safety, Environment and Fire (HSEF) Personnel Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (the world’s largest single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
- Short-Term Planning
- Long-Term Planning
- Crude Valuation
- Rolling Plans
- Margin Improvement
- Product Slate Planning.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Economics with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
How To Apply For Economics Planning & Scheduling Personnel Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately by providing your personal information, experience, and referees’ information.
- Upload your CV and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 7th November.
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.dangoterefinery.org.