Economist Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
An Economist Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Accountant Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
- Piping Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies Graduate
- Data Base Administrator (DBA) Job Vacancy At EEDC
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The share capital of the company after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
- Carry out economic studies for development projects, exploration wells and new business deals, project sanction dossiers
- Carry out economic studies for non-routine/transverse business activities
- Present and explain the results of economic studies to the Group’s decision authorities (i.e. TUCN management, CDEP, BR, COVAL, CORISK/COMEX)
- Prepare presentations and reports introducing conclusions and recommendations.
- Asset types: PSC / PSA
- Critical Contacts : Heads of Departments / Asset managers / Asset Finance / Corporate Budget.
- Actively participate in delivering annual planning exercises: the E&P Long Term Plan, Budget, PRIME reserves calculation, Exploration & Appraisal budget, ASC932 Cash Flow reporting to the US stock exchange, etc
- Liaise with the Headquarter Economist and FE/ECO on all studies done for validation committees
- Develop improved interfaces with technical and financial entities to improve the quality and deliverability of economic analysis.
- Represent TUCN with members of negotiating teams from other operating / governments of Nigeria.
- Take a lead in the development, audit and validation of Microsoft Excel tools /models used for economic evaluations
- Develop and validate Microsoft Excel tools/models used at the head office or in the subsidiary for economic studies
- Elaborate (along with HQ FE/ECO/MET) economic methods and define their application mode
- Keep abreast of new approaches and proposed alternative approaches to Economic studies
- Proactively develop internal know-how, methods and methodology.
Context and Environment:
The Nigerian fiscal, contractual and the business regime is complex. TUCN is a large affiliate with numerous assets, projects and economics models to understand and manage.
- Tight deadlines
- Occasional heavy workload and tight deadlines
- This challenging business environment necessitates a highly competent Economics team to help deliver profitable growth in line with DGEP targets.
- The job holder is expected to question and challenge data and information, demonstrating perseverance and tenacity, to arrive at the most sound position/conclusion.
- A high degree of independent working is required
- The Economist must have the good technical knowledge to query client contacts, to secure relevant and appropriate information
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc (or equivalent) in a Technical, Finance or Economics discipline
- 0 – 3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Highly experienced in the use of Microsoft excel and economic modelling, high level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel / Visual Basic
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skills, with a clear potential to learn and with synthesis capabilities to exchange with senior management.
- Experience in technical upstream “metier”: preferable but not mandatory.
How To Apply For Economist Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.