Ascentech Services Limited
Electrical/ Electronics Engineer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
An Electrical/ Electronics Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- NAFDAC Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job At Ascentech Services Limited
- Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
Electrical/ Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department is high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities are effective strategies.
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
- HND, B.Sc. and Master’s Degree holders in the electrical electronic field should apply
- More than five (5) Years in any manufacturing industry.
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Should be able to read electrical schematic drawings very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 26th December.