Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Electrical engineer (for construction sites and stationary companies) (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Electrical engineer (for construction sites and stationery companies) (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as an Electrical engineer (for construction sites and stationery companies) (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- The calculation, planning, and design of the power supply on construction sites and stationery companies (storage areas and production facilities)
- The operation, maintenance, and purchasing advice for electrotechnical products, plants, and systems, such as energy technology (power generators, switchgear, transformers) in the medium and low voltage range
- Planning of switchgear and control systems
- Supervision of industrial technology (crushing plants, concrete, and asphalt mixing plants), automation, and programming technology, such as:
- PLC programming and program changes, Siemens PLC, Step5, Step7, T / A Portal, Woodward, CAT, and FG Wilson Gen-Set controls, CompAP Gen-Set control, SIMATIC WinCC Flexible, T / A Portal WinCC, CompAp Intelvision
- Technical responsibility of the electricians nationwide
- Monthly reporting / statistics of internal electricity consumption / energy costs
- Coordination and control of subcontractors
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed studies as an electrical engineer or state-certified electrical engineer (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office programs
- Confident appearance, resilience, and teamwork skills
- Initiative and commitment
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How To Apply For Electrical engineer (for construction sites and stationery companies) (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.