Karbak Ventures Limited
Electrical Project Engineer Intern Job Vacancy At Karbak Ventures Limited
An Electrical Project Engineer Intern job vacancy is currently available at Karbak Ventures Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998.
In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world. Karbak has clients all over Nigeria and is looking forward to expanding our services to West Africa and beyond.
Our clients come from various sectors of the economy ranging from oil and gas to the food and beverage industries. Some of our clients include many multinational companies such as Cadbury, Coca Cola, Guinness, Nigerian Breweries Plc, to mention but a few.
We pride ourselves on providing not only competitive pricing but service that goes above and beyond what our competitors offer. Our staff comprises highly qualified and experienced engineers, technicians and operations personnel who are attentive to your needs and can deliver on your projects on time and to cost. Our service record speaks for itself.
- Descom and Commercial Engineer Intern Job At Karbak Ventures Limited
- Graduate Mechanical Project Engineer Intern Job At Karbak Ventures Limited
- M&E Consultant – RCCE Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Electrical Project Engineer Intern Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of a project execution plan
- Assists in project reports and documentation
- Work with project manager/senior project engineer to execute projects properly and with great results
- Track and inspect material deliveries
- Assist in interpreting P&ID to subcontractors
- Assist in preparing project reports
- Assists in project closeout
- Interpret client requirements
- Communicate and enforce Karbak safety and health management programme
- Maintain Product and company reputation by complying with clients’ regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Good leadership skills
- Great client management skills
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD)
- Good documentation skills
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria)
- Good communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- High analytical and cognitive skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Karbak Ventures Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st March 2022.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.