Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
An Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Direct and supervise the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Electrical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine the priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Participate in diagnosis and repair of a major breakdown and estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment.
- Carry out planned preventive measures within the scheduled time to ensure equipment availability.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules are obeyed by all as it affects every task to be done from time to time.
- OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years of cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethics.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership skills.
How To Apply For Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.