Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Electrical Technician Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
An Electrical Technician job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Mechanical Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Production Manager Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Junior Legal Officer Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- To ensure technical efficiency, maintenance processes and sustained operations of all electrical equipment and systems to optimize asset integrity.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule maintenance of Plant electrical systems and machinery including transformers, Ring Main Units, switch gears, etc. and ensure all electrical maintenance work is done in a safe work environment, following all applicable safety regulations.
- Assembling evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction for all Electrical-related activities/ Processes and oversee their implementation.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analogue and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- No less than Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (With professional certification/membership in COREN)
- 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience to work under air-supplied breathing equipment to operate valves, pumps and compressors.
- Good knowledge of relevant electrical operations, procedures and practices, especially in Lube manufacturing.
- Fully conversant with Electrical safety rules
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimum supervision and team player.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
How To Apply For Electrical Technician Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.