Electrical Technician Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
An Electrical Technician job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Biomedical Engineer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics Application Portal
- Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Electrical Technician Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze electrical systems
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring
- Test devices for improvement, safety, and quality control
- Update older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, improvements, safety, and quality control
- Repair broken equipment and wiring
- Review architectural plans
- Perform and analyze tests to track results and make improvements
- Work with builders and make recommendations
- Perform calibrations for wire placement and electronic components
- Responsible for all required electrical qualification tests on projects and ensure compliance with all outside parties involved
- Participate in test runs and meet safety regulations
- Modify systems to be environmentally friendly.
- City and Guilds with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- The candidate should be a fast thinker, strategic in approach, and diplomatic.
- He/She should be skilful and be solution-driven in approach.
- Understands electrical and electronics very well and can work with little or no supervision.
How To Apply For Electrical Technician Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.