Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Electrician – Golden Pasta Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
An Electrician – Golden Pasta job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Carry out planned maintenance on the process, silo and packing machines to minimise equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical components to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Check the current valve of drives and ensure it is within the related limits.
- Carry out the Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklists.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to the supervisor.
- Keep proper records of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observations made for future planning.
- OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Can read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams (verbal and written).
How To Apply For Electrician – Golden Pasta Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.