Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
An Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Utility Technician (Electrical) – Golden Pasta Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Packing Supervisor (Technical) – Golden Pasta Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Manage the Packing Machines, to ensure the machines can deliver the designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Carry out reliability-centred maintenance on the machines and ensure compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Manage and oversee the packing machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, and provide directions, information and training.
- Document all engineering protocols and develop all engineering and manufacturing specifications and ensure compliance with FMSC and ISO regulations.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve the efficiency of all processes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in implementing new packaging initiatives.
- Observe, analyze and research packaging line operation to develop and implement the efficient process.
- Manage the calibration system put in place for the packing machines.
- Drive safety leadership and adherence to the use of the work order system.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Professional Membership and Certifications: COREN or NSE certification or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethics.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
How To Apply For Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.