Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Engineering Storekeeper Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Engineering Storekeeper job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Dryer Operator Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Boiler Supervisor Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- As an Engineering Storekeeper, you are responsible to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment, compile records of supply transactions and verifying that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the purchasing department;
- Stock the materials received from vendors properly to ensure easy access to identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc;
- Ensures the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, and condition of the materials received from vendors;
- Record accurately deliveries and departmental parts in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required;
- Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers;
- Unload and receive goods from suppliers;
- Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to the store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay;
- Distribute goods to Maintenance Department against Stores request;
- Manage weekly requisition of materials required to maintain stock level;
- Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer every week;
- Ensure proper security is adhered to at all times;
- Ensure stores are always kept clean, neat and tidy;
- Carry out periodical physical verification and assess the stock position;
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 4 – 5 years experience of Engineering Storekeeping experience;
- The preferred candidate should have experience working in a manufacturing or rice processing plant.
Functional Skills and Competency Requirement:
- Experience in Storekeeping of Mechanical/Electrical equipment;
- Self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach;
- Pro-active and reliable, able to thrive working in a busy environment;
- Pay attention to details;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word etc;
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
How To Apply For Engineering Storekeeper Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.