Experience Center Agent (Nnewi) Job At GIG Logistics
Experience Center Agent (Nnewi) job recruitment is currently ongoing in GIG Logistics at Anambra state, Interested individuals hereby invite to apply but must possess all the criteria listed below.
At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking dedicated Experience Center Agents to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
- Guide walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life-cycle, rates, and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell the company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
- Ensure strict compliance to the scanning process and procedures.
Requirements For Experience Center Agent (Nnewi) Job In GIG Logistics
- Minimum of HND from a government recognized tertiary institution
- Customer-centric, tech-Savvy, young and personable
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
- Must reside around Nnewi, Anambra State
How To Apply For Experience Center Agent (Nnewi)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below.
- Follow the link displayed.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th May.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.