University Of Port Harcourt
External Auditor Job Vacancy At University of Port Harcourt
An external Auditor job vacancy is currently available by the University of Port Harcourt Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Director, Procurement Job Vacancy At University of Port Harcourt
- Director of Works and Services Job Vacancy At University of Port Harcourt
- Digital Risk Experienced Associate Job Vacancy By PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
The University of Port Harcourt was established in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and gained full autonomous status in 1977. The University is a Centre of Academic Excellence with a mandate to provide qualitative and research-oriented education in the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Registration / Renewal with the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years, i.e 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and past VAT remittance.
- Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organizations especially Institutions of higher learning.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies – ICAN / ANAN.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution in compliance with the statutory provision of the ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
How To Apply For External Auditor Job
Suitably qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names and addresses of three (3) referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
The University of Port Harcourt,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Application for the position of Director of Works and Services”.
- Candidates should also request the referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for an interview should bring along original copies of their credentials.
- The application deadline is 2nd December.