Egbin Power Plc
Facility & Administrative Manager Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
A Facility & Administrative Manager job vacancy is available at Egbin Power Plc. Applications are at this moment invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- IT Systems Administrator Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Human Resources Generalist Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Project Engineer Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of Facility management, coordination of the Support Services team and facility administration.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates building management and related vendors such as Repairs, cleaning crews, landscaping, and speciality vendors
- Monitor utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervises routine inspections of the interior, and exterior areas and follow-up to ensure the office environment is free of safety hazards, trash and other foreign materials
- Ensures that all structures, renovation projects or additions comply with safety, health and environmental regulations and laws
- Supervises facility rental services and negotiates lease terms.
- Coordinates and implements office relocations including selecting and managing commercial moving vendors.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts and other providers for services including cleaning, catering etc
- Responsible for the management of the Club House, Egbin Dormitory etc
- Manages building and maintenance issues such as Canteen equipment maintenance, cleaning issues, plumbing repairs etc
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for the Head Support Services
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Support Services.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, Civil Engineering, or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- A relevant professional qualification like NEBOSH, PMP, and CFM (Certified Facility Manager) will be an added advantage
- Eight (8) – Ten (10) years of related professional work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills
- Accurate and precise attention to details
- Goal oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Good knowledge of Ms office suite.
How To Apply For Facility & Administrative Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Egbin Power Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is September 2nd 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.