Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Facility Manager is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
You will be working as our Facility Manager, responsible for managing the office workspace and ensuring the security of the office and FairMoney’s C-Suite’s residential areas. You will work on ensuring all amenities are available and in good working conditions and also adequate security is provided in all office locations.
- Customer Support Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Loan Recovery Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- General Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement facility management programs including preventive maintenance etc.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards, industry codes and regulations
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations and coordinate office moves
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Prepare and track facility budget and monitor expenses and payments and ensure cost savings.
- Manage fuelling and generator contractors
- Provide regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Coordinate with relevant internal parties and authorities for insurance plans and agreements renewal
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors and HSE professionals
- Coordinate routine inspection of all office and residential equipment
- At least 5 years of experience, managing multiple properties
- Must have Excel and data analysis skills
- Good communication skills with senior management and executives – ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
How To Apply For Facility Manager Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Phone screening of ~30 minutes with HR & Talent Manager in Lagos;
- Technical Test;
- Technical Interview with Kelechi, Project Manager/ Chief of Staff;
- Quick-Fit Call with an Executive Sponsor
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.