Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Factory & Plant Manager Job Vacancy At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
A Factory & Plant Manager job vacancy is currently available at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Packaging Officer Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Internal Audit Manager Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Sales Representative Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Onyx Investment advisory limited works with clients to deliver demand-purpose-driven solutions to achieve extraordinary results. We work with governments, ministries, NGOs, provincial, regional and local authorities and special economic zones to develop competitive policies, strategies, operations and performance standards with dynamic capacity building.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Operation & Admin; Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure safety, develop plans that help operations run smoothly, manage production
- Create and manage factory budgets, Planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations, increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping, supervising factory workers and ensuring that factory operations run smoothly.
- Maintain and manages all records of equipment and machinery.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- 5 years relevant, including 2 years at Management level, or similar position, with a proven record.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a manufacturing company
- Relevant Certification
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
How To Apply For Factory & Plant Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Microsoft Word format attached in an email to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates based in or willing to Relocate Permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.