Fan Milk plc
Fan Milk plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Fan Milk plc Recruitment is currently ongoing for its current year Graduate Trainee Programme. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yoghurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Fan Milk Plc. a Danone Company (“the Company”) was incorporated in 1961 and has been producing high-quality nutritious dairy products to all Nigerian since 1963.
The Company is a leading fast-moving consumer goods company in the business of manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing healthy and nutritious dairy and juice food products with offices and distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We are looking for AGILE, Courageous and Young Nigerian graduates who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment For Technical Trainee Programme
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment For The Current Year
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment And Application Portal
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment And Application Portal
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Recruitment
- Applicants should possess HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree certification from a recognized university
- The applicant must have graduated not earlier than 2018.
- NYSC Discharge certificate is a must-have.
How To Apply For Fan Milk plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Programme
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Fan Milk plc recruitment portal.
- Accurately complete the online signup form.
- Hit the ‘NEXT’ button and complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for further steps.
- The application deadline is 14th August.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.